Read any Panic Away review and the conclusion is almost always that this is the best natural way to combat panic and general anxiety.
Panic Away utilises a holistic approach that has released scores of people from the shackles of their phobic situations.
The program has been a best-seller for many years, and those helped come from a broad spectrum of society.
Panic attacks and general anxiety do not discriminate. Sufferers range from children to vulnerable young women and outwardly, brawny construction workers or confident businessmen.
Despite the diversity in the profiles of anxiety disorder victims, they all suffer similar symptoms.
If you have reached the stage of full-blown panic attacks, you would hardly have to be told how horrible it feels.
For those not sure where their mild anxiety could be headed, the following bodily sensations are the ones almost universally experienced.
- Dizzy spells leading to panic
- Tightness in throat and chest- shortness of breath
- Racing heart with tingle sensations
- Hot flushes followed by waves of anxiety
- Obsessive worries and unwanted thoughts
- Not feeling connected to what is going on around you
- Overwhelming fear that the anxiety will push you over the edge.
Those unpleasant symptoms are triggered by any number of specific fears, including:
- A fear of driving.
- A fear of flying.
- A fear of boats and open water.
- A fear of public speaking.
- A fear of public places.
- A fear of intimacy.
- A fear of dancing.
This list of fears and associated phobias is limited only by your imagination.
Panic attack is a self-perpetuating beast and almost bizarrely, the greatest fear experienced by those afflicted is the fear itself of another episode.
This is a terrible state to be in and maintain a normal lifestyle.
Even worse, friends and family often don’t understand, and even ridicule the sufferer or trivialise the situation.
The reason why the Panic Away method has been so successful for so long, is that its creator, Barry McDonagh has himself been to the depths of despair.
McDonagh has revamped outdated self-help methods and came up with his new holistic approach which teaches people to regain control.
The techniques he outlines are simple to put into action.
Panic Away teaches you how to know when an attack is imminent, and how to stop panic attacks from developing.
We feel that for what you pay, Panic Away definitely over delivers.
So what do you get for your money?
- The technique is centred on a 245-page book, which many claim is enough in itself to markedly relieve unpleasant symptoms.
- It includes a DVD to fast-track your recoverey by teaching the “21-7 technique” and “C.A.L.M”. method.
- The “21-7 technique” is basically 21 seconds of slow breathing, followed by seven minutes of special exercises geared to blocking impending panic attacks.
- “C.A.L.M.” is an acronym for community support, acceptance, lifestyle changes and meaning.
- There are three CD’s, or audio files, depending on what program you choose, that teach the important exercises.
- You get access to a forum, moderated by qualified therapists, who are on standby to help with your treatment.
- There is a great, no obligation, way to help you decide to buy. This comes in the form of a free 7-part mini course, accessed from the extensive Panic Away website.
Why we confidently recommend this program as a way to stop panic attacks.
- Qualified psychologists have given this treatment the thumbs up.
- Panic Away is grounded in sound scientific principles – not in problematic new age theories.
- You will not be asked to buy and ingest questionable medication or supplements.
- Once purchased, the forum access is permanent.
- Whether you’re a techy type or technophobe, you have the choice of how you access the program.
- It can be instantly downloaded, or purchased as a physical product.
Why some might be a little hesitant to buy.
- For those who have lost the reading habit, the 245-page book might seem daunting.
- Some prefer face-to-face interaction with a therapist, despite the much higher cost.
- Others may be concerned they lack the motivation to follow the instructions, although the forum is invaluable for these folk.
- This program is not designed for those with serious underlying physical or other clinical conditions that need medical attention.
The digital version of this popular program will load on all mobile devices such as IPad or Android Tablets.
The official Panic Away site is very extensive, but with a layout which is easy on the eye, and a breeze to navigate.
We highly recommend you at least click the link above to find out more.
Read some of the many enlightening testimonials, from a wide range of personalities, male and female, young and old.
I have paraphrased a couple of these below.
My worst panic attacks were happening in the car. It was always in the morning, and at one particular place.
Since practising the “One Move technique” I look forward to driving again.
It really helps to read all the facts and know that there is no real danger when panic arises. My panic attacks started off with light-headedness and shortness of breath.
It used to be frightening, but now I know I can take it, without worrying that I’m going to die of suffocation.
This is a hands-on and very practical book. I felt it was written for me.
This method is genius and I thank Barry McDonagh for writing it.
It changes my life every day.
You can see images of the real people and read their many glowing testimonials in full on the Panic Away site.
Barry McDonagh’s simple, but highly successful method can be used by anyone, regardless of your location or circumstances.
Panic attacks can sneak up on you at the most inappropriate times.
This method instructs you to recognize the signs of an impending attack and to stop them happening.
One thing this program does not give you is empty promises.
It’s a basic doable method that requires no special skills or prior knowledge.
The whole thing is backed by a 60-day, money back guarantee.